• A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 0 P R S T U V Y
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 0 P R S T U V Y
  • Tuesday 28 August 2018

    Oh my Mother !!! Baby Song for pregnant Ladies (by -Silwia)

    My Song for the expecting ladies for their Mothers

    Oh my Mother!!!
    oh... mother ..oh   ...my mother
    come and.. give your.. love me...( 2)

    see ...my life ..see....my life
    this is.. yours... best one...

    Oh. mama...oh my mama
    come and.. give your  ....love me..(1)

    Sun.. lighting....Moon getting..but
    Moon... at night lighting..

    oh..my mummy...oh..my mummy
    come and.. give your.. love me..   (2)

    you.. are flower  I..am honey ..but my
    hub is a Bee Bee

    My hub make me I get  pregnant-that is
    Tender  your grandson...
    that is..Tender  your grandson...



    Oh my mother( 2)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment